Villa Allegra

home

Villa Allegra is big house made of stone and granite, located on the hill above Orta peninsula, few hundreds meters from the old village of Miasino.

Built around 1885 by Solaroli Marquis who lived in the nearby Castle of Miasino, the Todor-style  building  was used as stable of the castle until it was restored in 1990,

Surrounded by a five-thousand meter age-old garden, Villa Allegra faces a wide lawn and looks on to a spectacular view of Orta Lake and Mount Rosa: the panorama offers the lush green of the hills, the deep blue of the waters of the  lake and the white of the perpetual snows of the second highest European mountain.

 

 

home_basso

 

web design by Lensky and MultiMediaVda